- Isla Tunic The great thing about this tunic is that it’s ONE SIZE FITS MOST! That makes it the absolute perfect gift because you don’t have to worry about getting the right size! I love these tunics as a top over a tank and white jeans on cool days, or even as a swimsuit coverup in the heat of summer! You just can’t go wrong with this adorable tank that comes in multiple prints!
- Diptyque Eucalyptus Candle I absolutely love Eucalyptus candles for their stress relieving capabilities but I also love a pretty candle! So this amazing little gift combines both of my candle loves into one great present! This brand has a lot of other amazing scents as well so you’ll want to check them all out!
- Moonlight Pajamas If you watch my stories, you know I’m in love with this exact pair. I’m actually wearing them right now as I write this! (seriously, that’s not a joke.) They are super stretchy and forgiving and help you look a little more put together than your average PJ’s!
- Lotus Ultrasonic Diffuser This diffuser is not only functional, but oh so glam!! I don’t know about you, but I don’t love those clunky white diffusers around the house… it doesn’t fit my aesthetic, ya know?? So this Lotus diffuser is a welcomed surprise this year!! I’m stocking up and giving them as gifts all spring!
- Bliss Plush Throw Who doesn’t love a super cozy blanket?? I love to curl up with mine with my tea at night and get lost in a good book, or use it to cozy up on the couch for movie night! This plush blanket comes in tons of colors and is a must-have!
- Calming Bath Salts Treat your mom to a warm and relaxing spa day at home this year with these amazing bath salts! You’ll want to get a few though, because once you hear your momma rave about them you’ll wish you had some for yourself!!
- Voluspa Rose Colored Glasses Candle There is nothing wrong with looking at this candle through rose colored glasses!! I love the smell of rose candles in the spring and this glam candle is one you will want to show off!! It makes a splash as a gift and also looks great on your coffee table!
- Throw Pillow “Home is where Mom is” couldn’t be more accurate!! I love the pretty pastels of this throw pillow and the saying is just so darn cute. This is sure to spruce up any room for spring!
- Herbivore Brightening Mask Since we already started talking about at-home spa days… I’m thinking you should round out the gift and get your mom a luxurious face mask to go along with those bath salts! And everyone wants to brighten their skin a bit before summer so this one is perfect!
- Boss Mom Apron Do you have a Boss Mom in the kitchen?? I know I do! This apron is not only ADORABLE but a functional gift as well! Which I know I love! The tassels at the bottom are just so darn cute! Can’t you see yourself or your mom baking a strawberry pie in this apron this spring??
- Mothers Day Tee This tee says “Got My Momma’s Good Looks” and it’s just so darn cute!! It also comes in youth sizes so you can get your mom friends one and her daughter one to match!! Or you can keep it for yourself to show off how proud you are to be your momma’s girl!
- Naked Eyeshadow Palette This palette is seriously the only palette you’ll need to create the perfect daytime look OR glam date night look! You know you love it, get your momma one too so she can be just as cute as you!
- Leather Tote This tote is super inexpensive for the quality! (under $50!) and it has such a cute scallop detailing that your mom or girlfriend will LOVE! It makes a great gift with some extra goodies stuffed inside!
Shop This Post!